How to Enrol for EPP
Select Log In. (as denoted by the Blue Arrow)
When you select Login, you will be asked if you have an Easy Payments Plus account.
Select ‘No’ and enter the requested details to register and create a login email and password.
Once registered/logged in, you will be able to enrol your family youth members and pay your family membership to 1st Dublin Fairview Scout Group.
As part of the sign-up process you will need to give the following details:
- Parent’s/Guardian’s Details.
First Name, Surname
Postal Address Line 1
Postal Address Line 2
Postal Address Line 3
Postal Address Line 4
Alternative Emergency Contact Details
- Emergency Contact Name
- Emergency Contact Number
The information you provide will be stored electronically on the Easy Payments Plus Website which is provided by Easy Payments Plus T/A FeePay Ltd, Payzone House, Heather Road, Sandyford Ind. Estate, Dublin 18, Ireland. Easy Payments Plus T/A FeePay Ltd is a “data processor” who hosts the database on which your information is stored.
We require this personal information to:
- Facilitate payments from you to 1st Dublin Fairview Scout Group.
- To facilitate registration of youth members with Scouting Ireland and to update the Scouting Ireland Membership System on an annual basis for insurance purposes, so that youth members are insured while partaking in scouting activities and events.
- We also require this information to fulfill our Scouting obligations by maintaining and updating emergency contact information for youth members.
Use of Email/SMS/WhatsApp messenger
We will use parent’s/guardian’s contact details to communicate via SMS and/or email information regarding
- Payments Requested by 1st Dublin Fairview Scout Group
- 1st Dublin Fairview Scout Group/Scouting related events and activities
- 1st Dublin Fairview Scout Group/Scouting related fundraising initiatives/events